Why Select Us?
There are numerous dog training companies across North West London but we believe we offer something a little different…
- We offer fully trained and qualified training services which are available at great rates.
- Our trainers are skilled, fully licenced and insured.
- We cover a wide geographic area with ease which includes North London, North West London and West London.
- We offer comprehensive home training and home visits which are combined with individual requirements.
- We are proud of our pricing policy and can offer our clients special rates and incentives.
- We provide an array of care tips to ensure you are able to learn and teach your pet too – this is very important to us.
- Letting someone into your home is about trust. We are serious about caring for your pet and respecting your home and possessions. You make the rules and we follow them.
The most important element that makes us stand out is that we genuinely love all dogs. It is a big part of training to trust a trainer and be sure the dog trusts them too. If you would like to contact us for a quick chat, we are already looking forward to hearing from you!
Quotes About Dogs
A person can learn a lot from a dog, even a loopy one like ours. Marley taught me about living each day with unbridled exuberance and joy, about seizing the moment and following your heart. He taught me to appreciate the simple things-a walk in the woods, a fresh snowfall, a nap in a shaft of winter sunlight. And as he grew old and achy, he taught me about optimism in the face of adversity. Mostly, he taught me about friendship and selflessness and, above all else, unwavering loyalty.John Grogan
Dogs are minor angels, and I don’t mean that facetiously. They love unconditionally, forgive immediately, are the truest of friends, willing to do anything that makes us happy, etcetera. If we attributed some of those qualities to a person we would say they are special. If they had ALL of them, we would call them angelic. But because it’s “only” a dog, we dismiss them as sweet or funny but little more. However when you think about it, what are the things that we most like in another human being? Many times those qualities are seen in our dogs every single day– we’re just so used to them that we pay no attention.Jonathan Carroll
Golden retrievers are not bred to be guard dogs, and considering the size of their hearts and their irrepressible joy in life, they are less likely to bite than to bark, less likely to bark than to lick a hand in greeting. In spite of their size, they think they are lap dogs, and in spite of being dogs, they think they are also human, and nearly every human they meet is judged to have the potential to be a boon companion who might, at many moment, cry, “Let’s go!” and lead them on a great adventure.Dean Koontz